Friday, April 25, 2008

Available on Etsy

Are you familiar with My Etsy Shop? It's my new online shop where I am able to sell some of my
fabulous one-of-a-kind,
some-of-the-time,
you-will -shine,
stuff.

This silk charmuese halter is available for $75.00


Raffia Garter is $25.00

Etsy is an online marketplace where you can buy and sell anything that is handmade. Read more about Etsy, their mission and the people who make it happen: About Etsy.com

Through my website and Etsy you are able to purchase my unique items. Etsy allows me to load up merchandise regularly, many of the items are one-of-a-kind. So if you see it and like it, buy it.

Check out My Etsy Shop, My Website, and My Bridal Blog (well your here right now) for new items like:
  • Fabulous Wedding Accessories
  • Cool Clothing
  • Sample Sales
  • And more

Etsy also has Alchemy Section. Alchemy is a feature on Etsy where buyers can post requests for custom items, and sellers can bid on the opportunity to make the item. You can learn more about how Alchemy works: Alchemy Q & A

This is a new and fun way to get my work to all of you around the corner and around the globe. I look forward to creating more exciting things. Keep checking my bridal blog for posts of great ideas, items, links and now Available on Etsy




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails