Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sketchy Favors



New York is just an adventure you will never know what you will find. As you remember my run in with a Parrot Man (A New York Experience). Today I sat next to a man on the train sketching, which is not unusal, I have worked out a few design ideas on many of my subway rides. He was doing these fast portrait sketches and asked if I would like my portrait done. I said thank you but I would not be making a purchase today. He really appreciated my honesty. Then I thought this would be a great wedding favor. So I asked would he do this at weddings or other events. He said YES! As a matter of fact Orin has done a few weddings and will work with you and your budget (don't be a cheapskate). Each guest can leave with an original sketch of themselves making this a favor they will cherish and keep.


P.S. That's not me in the sketch but that was what he jotted his info on. Maybe I'll frame it.


Contact the artist at orinink@yahoo.com 718.313.3254

5 comments:

Lisa M. McGainey said...

Fab idea! This is a Great Post. The favors are orignial and I don't think I've seen or heardof this being done at a wedding before. This really sets a trend!

orinink said...

very nice to have met you and thank you so much for the post.
orinink

orinink said...

very nice to have met you and thank you so much for the post.
orinink

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great comments

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails