Friday, September 14, 2012

Love When This Happens


Facebook invites us to tell friends what we did the other day, state our political views, post pictures of cute kittens, or find people.  An former client found me and sent me a wonderful photo of herself rockin' the shawl she purchased several years ago:
"NAMASTE Cassandra Bromfield!! We met several years ago when I brought one of my closest friends Gail McDonald to your studio.  I still wear my fabulous red/fucshia shawl with great pride (and to the jaw-dropping of others). I plan events in the DC area now. Glad to see that you are still shining. Peace, Karen Parker"

I love it when that happens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shutterfly makes photo books so easy to create!


Jaipur Wedding Planners

Anonymous said...

Excellent photo and use of the surroundings. Well done.

Goa Wedding Planners

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails