Friday, August 10, 2007

Glowing Nails Under Street Level

I needed a manicure BAD! There was a salon close to the studio, but I saw a brief up and down look, detected a bit of an attitude, and was told there was a 20 minute wait. No thanks! I then remembered passing a new salon around the corner below street level. You could almost miss it. Glow Nails is located on 328 West 44th Street and when I walked in I was greeted with a lovely welcome. They offered me some herbal tea or water with my simple manicure.
Although they had many color choices I used my own, by nubar.


nubar uses no Formaldehyde, Phthalate, or Toluene. Plus the color was
great, Pink Cami (FM 119). It's a sheer iridescent pink and is part of their Support The Cure 4 Pack. The colors are perfect for any wedding.

Thank God Glow Nails, did not have someone looking like they are performing surgery on nails. You have seen this in other salons. They are wearing masks while performing some service. I keep wondering, shouldn't we all have masks on? If it's bad for you, it's bad for me. Glow Nails didn't have any of that. They also have a number of other services, but the reason to go now is that for the month of August there is a sale on services.
Go down under the street level and enjoy.

Glow Nails
328 W. 44th Street
(between 8th and 9th Ave)
New York 10019
212 245 2163

Mon to Fri 9am - 8pm
Sat & Sun 9:30am - 6pm


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails