Sunday, May 20, 2007

Your Wedding Stationary

I just came back from the Stationary Show here in New York. This is just the first day and I have completed, oooh not even half. I was there for 5 hours! My feet are killing me. But before I retire I wanted to pass on the great on these great stationary companies I met.

    Click on company names for link

  • The Paper Knot: Multicultural, ethnic cards and invitations along with letterpress cards

  • Trace: Paper Art and Design

  • Musiqotes Studio: Music Meets Stationary.

  • Lemonade Greeting & Note Cards by Ce Ce Company Phone/Fax 860-859-3062 website not available

These companies were great and here is one more company not at the show but please take a peek at her line.




1 comment:

Katy said...

You should also check out Checkerboard stationery. They have great wedding invites for destination weddings, as well as a collection on wedding invitations designed by Maria Thomas, a famous calligrapher to the stars! This is truly one-of-a-kind wedding invitations!
www.checkernet.com
www.einvite.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails