Monday, August 04, 2008

Two Days Only

I just received this email from photographer Alex Rodriguez and this is a GREAT deal, read below for details. This is time sensitive so act now!


I am currently seeking a young, creative, energy filled, out of the box couple that is interested in a photo shoot within the New York City area. The session will take place on August 7th or 9th. No modeling experience required. I will be shooting engagement sessions and day after sessions.

As I do with all my clients, the locations of the shoot is completely open. I love to find a place that is special to my client.


Where did he propose?
What was the site of your first date?
First kiss?
Where did you first meet? Or I can always find a spot!

I will provide all the images captured from your session on a DVD along with a $50 gift certificate to order prints from your images. In return, I ask for your time (2 - 3 hours) and rights to use the images.

Interested? Send me an email with your contact info, two or three pictures of you and your special someone, what day you are available, along with where you would like to do your session (must be within the New York City area) and why you picked that location.

Alex Rodriguez Photography
Alex Rodriguez Notebook

alex@alexrodriguezphotography.com

888.815.0392



1 comment:

Alex Rodriguez said...

Awesome! I appreciate your help getting the word out on this.

Alex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails