Sunday, January 25, 2009

Head To Toes

From time to time I read a great blog that is important and hits the spot. From time to time I will add a Guest Posting.
I recently was looking at my tootsies, and ugh. Just because it's winter and not sandal wearing weather, doesn't mean I should let the them twist and turn in the socks. Well here is a word to the wise from Guest Blogger Anu Prestonia of Anu's Essentials, Head to Toes


I have always felt that a woman should look good and feel good from head to toes. Which brings me to the topic of toes. I'll admit, I have a foot fetish and this came about after many years of having a shoe fetish. But then it dawned on me, why should I have a fetish about something that hurts me? Where will Jimmy Choo be when you're suffering with with corns, bunions, and hammer toes?

Did you know that foot models don't wear shoes and they are carried everywhere they go... Ever notice that men never complain of their feet hurting (they wear sensible shoes), yet they are the primary designers of women's shoes! It is so sad that most women care nothing of their feet, only their pedicure.

Can I tell you? how many shoes I've given away over the years, because t
hey hurt! Anu has much more to say. Read the complete article: Head to Toes From Anu's Essentials

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails