Wednesday, April 01, 2009

1, 2, 3, Per Guest



I recently met Betsy Thorleifson at a bridal show and her sample mini cupcakes wowed met. There were plenty of other bake companies to choose from. EVERYBODY who made a cake, made mini cupcakes. Plus they put them all in the same location which made it additionally hard to differentiate one from the other. But Betsy from Nine Cakes was a Giant in the mini cupcake war.
I needed to bring a dessert for an event and this fit the bill. The taste was outstanding, the price was right 1 dozen for $15.00, and she was polite and sweet. I made my order over the phone (2 days before the event), she sent an invoice online and delivered the cupcakes perfectly on time. Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes, which is why I say 1, 2, 3 per guest, they were delicious.
Nine Cakes has
several flavors to choose from, just view the menu. Even though I am raving about the cupcakes, Nine Cakes repertoire is much more extensive. It includes cookies, tarts, layered cakes, pies and more.
Your dessert table just got a lot sweeter.

Nine Cakes
Betsy
Thorleifson, Owner
347.907.9632
betsy@ninecakes.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails