Thursday, October 15, 2009

Smooth Operater

I love mango and banana is not too bad, but I love mango. In my search for an African Themed wedding drink, I came across the Mango-Banana Sundae. I loved the way this sounded but I wanted to share something that felt a little more weddingy:)


Photo and recipe from Party Planning Menus

I found this smoothie that was very close to the Mango-Banana dessert.

Mango-Banana Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 mango
1 banana
1 cup plain yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup ice

BLEND IT!!
Serve this to your guest in small juice glasses.

1 comment:

Nida Rasheed said...

Make the preparations for the wedding day easier by ordering a custom bridal veil bridal veils. Today every bridal accessories supplier is offering custom bridal veil made bridal head pieces as its the most convenient way to design the whole look for the bride without going through the hassle of going over all the catalogues for it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails