Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Video Of "The Other Vegan Bride"

I posted "The Other Vegan Bride" back in January 2009. This morning I got such a surprise from a You Tube video of that wedding.
The early morning nuptials (8:30am) make it awe inspiring with nature. Central Park is the setting, family and friends accessorize with love. Nacala and Michael are perfectly encircled their warmth.
I hope one in a series of documenting this beautiful wedding.



Drummer: Atiba Wilson
Dress: Cassandra Bromfield
Headpiece: Beauloni Style

2 comments:

Quiana aka Haute Chocolate aka Mrs. B said...

OK another one from me- but i can't help it! I remember you showcasing her a while back :-) ABSOLUTELY breathtaking dress & ceremony! Congrats to The Vegan Bride!

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

Thanks Quiana I was so glad to see this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails