Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Unexpected Retweet Thank you

I recently saw in my Twitter stream a thank you.  Thank you?, thank you for what?  After I clicked the link, I had and idea.
Most couples will give their bridal party personalized gifts, which are wonderful.  Then I saw Toms.com Twitter Thank-you.  Toms.com will give one pair of shoes away to a child in need for every pair they sell, and they are close to giving away their one millionth pair.  You can help by giving your bridal party a pair of Toms shoes.

Toms.com
Now before you go awarding me The Most Clever Idea From A Bridal Blogger Of The Year Award, Tom has a wedding page (smarty pants).  This page has a Wedding Toolkit you can easily download.  The PDF file includes ideas for you to celebrate using this unique gift idea.  The shoes range from $44.00 to a Vegan Wrap Boot for $98.00.  It is a win win win everybody wins.  Below the Thank-you video that got me all stirred up.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails