Saturday, August 31, 2013

From Addis, Ethiopia to Norway

Back in April I got an email from Caitlin, she was living in Ethiopia, but getting married in Norway.  Wow, what an exciting journey.
I met Caitlin in April and she ordered a Silk Crepe back Satin cowl neck gown.  I was only going to see Caitlin one more time when she came back to the US for another friends wedding.  


Caitlin was a perfect bride, for something that would have made any bride nervous as......  Her dress was purchased far away and she would only see the dress when she came to the US (twice).  It would be enough to make any bride loose her mind.  
Both times that I met her she came with great creative friends (Maria and Emily),  who only wanted the best for her.  They followed her lead, letting her make the decision for what she wanted instead of.....well, the kind of chatter you see on TV wedding shows.  I'm sure there were butterflies, but she was so easy going.
The other day I received an email from Caitlin:
"I wanted to drop you a note to let you know the dress was absolutely perfect! It fit beautifully. I didn't take it off until the very end of the night."

This is a video a one of her friend's (another creative person) put together. This is a couple surrounded with love.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails