Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wedding Contracts 101

Especially For You Planners


Keeping the smiles going on your wedding day is a big concern, are vendors going to do what they say, even if you sign on the dotted line (I know you watch daytime court TV). There are tons of "how the vendor ruined my day!" and "I hate you, now my life is ruin!". Although this sounds like a high schoolers whine, bad things happen to good people.

The Wedding Contracts Seminar 101 is here to keep everyone smiling, both vendors and you.


Wedding Contracts 101 Seminar
Saturday, June 27th 2009
10 am - 11:30 am

East Harlem Cafe
1651 Lexington Ave
(104th Street)
NYC, NY

What's covered:
  • What should be included in my contracts with wedding vendors?
  • How do I know I have comprehensive wedding contracts?
Especially For You Planners, LLC will review the contents of a reception and vendor contracts and teach you how to create your own contracts for a vendors.

Register
Wedding Contracts 101 Seminar
www.efyp.com/events.html
Fee:
$25.00 for individuals
$40.00 for couples

For More Info:
516.616.5053
917.
597.7343
events@efyp.com



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails