The Ruth Institute wants you to answer this question, Is Real Love Possible? Answer yes or no, make a creative video and just maybe you can win $2000.
I have viewed a few of the videos and I think you've got a reel chance :). Be creative, provocative, curious, and do it all with love. Below is an example of one of the more creative entries.
The Ruth Institute a project of the National Organization for Marriage Education Fund. We envision a renewed culture in which the vast majority of marriages are stable, happy, and permanent. We believe that without a society in which lifelong marriage is the norm, outcomes such as a healthy economy and prosperous society cannot last. Our mission is to promote lifelong married love on college campuses by creating an intellectual and social climate that is favorable to marriage.
- We are looking for college students or young adults (18-24) to answer the question, “How is lifelong love possible” in 30 seconds!
- Upload your video from anywhere! Just make it in English.
- Be original! Be creative! No logos, songs or art by other artists.
- You don’t have to be a professional photographer or video producer to enter your visual answer to “How is lifelong love possible?” Use a camera, flip, webcam or even still shots!
- Enter your film between September 20-February 1, 2011
- Want to get your group of friends together and submit a video? The more the merrier.
- Your video must end with, “Vote for my video at www.ruthinstitute.org/reellovechallenge
- Grand Prize: $2,000
- Second Prize: $1,500
- Third Prize: $1,000
- 5 Flip Camera’s will be giving away throughout the Challenge
- All Submissions that have not been rejected or disqualified may be featured on the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s agreeable networks list.
Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or other alternative goods or services.
The prizes being awarded may constitute income under applicable federal, state or local tax laws and winners shall be solely responsible fro payment of any and all taxes which may be due with respect to the acceptance of the prize. Award of prizes will be made upon written acknowledgement of, and full compliance with, the requirements listed herein. Winners must satisfy all eligibility requirements before they may be awarded any prize.
Get creative and win