Thursday, April 16, 2009

Stick It To Them

Now for a wacky idea that is really functional. Duct Tape Favor The Duct Tape Wedding favor, this is something your guest can actually use, there are tons of websites including, The Duct Tape Guys that have ideas for Duct tape use. Well I thought of one more. A wedding favor, it's cheap and useful. If you go to the right Dollar Store you can pick up most rolls for at least, hmmm.... $1.00! Or you could order it from Jam Paper. Have personalized sticker made that says "We're Stuck On Each Other" (oh, come on that works) be sure it includes your wedding date.

Let me know what you think, better yet tell me your creative, unusual, kooky, out of the box, idea for a wedding favor.

2 comments:

Jenell : BlakIzBeautyful said...

Oh wow. I would never think of that.

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

Thanks, I keep looking for unique ideas that don't break the bank. Keep checking in I've some more great ideas coming up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails