Thursday, August 18, 2011

Miss Curve 2011

A friend told me I didn't have enough plus size bridal gowns on my site.  She's right, I don't have any.  I asked Chrisandra Wells who is the reigning Miss Curve 2011 would she be interested in doing a shoot.  She moved with all deliberate speed and found a great photographer, Ashley Naomi.  Her waist length Locs coiffed by Thando Kafele (email: tksalon@aol.com or find him at Locs and Chops).  The rest of the team, make-up Jewel Whinfield and headpieces by Beauloni Style.  The photos below are my behind the scenes shots.  Check back for the photos by Ashley.


 Ashley's studio







The above dress is a halter matte jersey.

 Sherri (Beauloni Style) topped this look off with this feather piece.  I just love it!!

 The above dress is a strapless, patchwork gown using  4ply silk and crepe back satin silk.




2 comments:

Yoyoler said...

Love the jersey fabric dress. The model's hair is GEORGOUS!

Quiana aka Haute Chocolate aka Mrs. B said...

yay! beautiful model, dress and photoshoot! team plus size :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails